Blog introduction

Call me Aberrant. This blog is about my Miniature Wargaming hobby.


Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekly Hobby Update 02/17/2012

Just a quick hobby update; finished some Eldar Guardian uniform color schemes.  The primary three colors schemes are Terracotta/Vermin Brown, Bleached Bone, and Chaos Black. I've also chosen three accent colors, Hawk Turquoise, Gray, and a Shining gold.

I still have a few more of these sheets to get through before I start picking the finals. Overall though I like the direction the colors are going. For the final color schemes I am hoping to have about six to seven uniforms to choose from.




Also as part of my hobby update I just got finished assembling my Eldar Swooping Hawks, and Striking Scorpions; pictures however will have to wait until next week.


-Aberrant



No comments:

Post a Comment